RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Identity: AticcoLiving SL (also the provider)
Postal address: Provença 339, 08037 Barcelona
AticcoLiving S.Las responsible for the website, following the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD), and other legal regulations In force regarding the protection of personal data, as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that you have implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your data will only be used for the following purposes:
– Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the web www.aticco.com
-Send commercial advertising communications by email, letter, SMS, MMS, social networks, or any other electronic or physical means if the user has expressly consented to receive our commercial communications electronically, after being informed accordingly. As indicated by the RGPD.
– Respond to inquiries and/or provide the information required by the user.
– Carry out the provision of services and / or products contracted or subscribed by the user.
– Publish the comments made by the user to the articles on our blog.
– Send your application to the jobs advertised on our website.
– Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided.
– Be able to provide the services contracted with AticcoLiving S.L.
– Your profile, being a client, must be included in our Intranet, always with the express authorization of the user.
Profiles and usability will be carried out.
The data of clients and/or suppliers will be treated within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, always complying with the administrative, fiscal, accounting, and working obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
The user and owner of the personal data can revoke the consent given at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Cancel” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following the LSSICE,AticcoLiving S.L. does not carry out SPAM practices. Therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from the provider, the user has the possibility of canceling the express consent that they had given to receive our communications.
We will not process your data for any other purpose than those described, except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or accept this Data Protection Policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information on the provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, fiscal, accounting, and labor obligations necessary under current legislation will be the previous existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
AticcoLiving S.L. does not carry out any transfer or communication of data to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a judicial procedure, legal obligation, or before obtaining the user’s consent.
Nor will international transfers of your data be made without your prior consent, without prejudice to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided will only be available to the provider at this time.
Any communication sent through the different forms inserted in the web will be incorporated into the information systems of AticcoLiving SL. By accepting these conditions, terms, and policies, the user expressly consents for AticcoLiving SL to carry out the following activities and/or actions, Unless the User indicates otherwise:
- ● Sending commercial and/or promotional communications by any means enabled, informing Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers, and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
- ● Suppose the user has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER. In that case, AticcoLiving SL may send you communications by electronic means in which the user will be informed about the activities, promotions, advertising, news, offers and will provide more information on products and services of AticcoLiving SL equal or similar to those that were initially the object of contracting or of interest by the user.
- ● The conservation of the data during the periods foreseen in the applicable provisions.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
As a user-interested, you can request the exercise of the following rights before AticcoLiving S.L submitting a letter to the postal address of the heading or by sending an email to email@example.com,indicating as subject: “DATA PROTECTION, EXERCISE OF RIGHTS.”
- ● Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their data subjected to treatment.
- ● Right of rectification: allows you to correct errors and modify the data that turn out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- ● Right to erasure: allows data that turns out to be inappropriate or excessive to be erased.
- ● Right of opposition: ownership of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their data or to stop it.
- ● Limitation of the treatment entails marking the personal data conserved to limit its future treatment.
- ● Portability of the data: facilitation of the data object of treatment to the interested party so that he can transmit them to another person in charge, without impediments.
- ● Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given on the processing of your data at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a claim with the Control Authority if you consider that your rights may have been violated concerning the protection of your data (agpd.es).
CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or exercise your right of deletion or opposition or limitation of treatment. However, we will retain specific personal identification and traffic data for a maximum of 2 years if required by the Judges and Courts or initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
It will not be the subject of decisions based on automated treatments that produce effects on your data.
OFFICIAL MEDIA OF COMMUNICATION
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with clients and others affected are the corporate phone, company mobile phones, and corporate email.
Send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section. AticcoLiving S.L will be exempt from liability concerning the security measures provided by the means in question.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
The data collected by the person responsible for the treatment are the following:
– Those that users provide when contracting the different services offered on the website.
– Those requested in the different forms present in various parts of the website.
– Data collected through “cookies” to improve the browsing experience as reported in the Política de Cookies.
The refusal to supply the data marked as mandatory in the corresponding form will make it impossible to meet the specific request in question. You declare that the information and data you provide us are accurate, current, and truthful. In case of modification, we ask that we immediately communicate it so that the data being processed is updated at all times and does not contain errors.
If you contract our services through our website www.aticco.com, we may ask you to provide personal information.
CORPORATE WEB PORTAL
AticcoLiving S.L offers its clients an internal social network or corporate web portal to interact with each other.
Each client will be informed of its existence and, if he wishes to use it and gives his explicit approval to be included in it, access will be facilitated by creating a new profile.
We inform you that AticcoLiving S.L may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of AticcoLiving S.L (and/or carry out any link or connection action with AticcoLiving S.L through the social networks) will be governed by this section, as well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations of the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user.
AticcoLiving S.L will process your data to correctly manage your presence on the social network, informing you of the provider’s activities, products, or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
In our profiles on social networks, the publication of content is prohibited:
They are allegedly illegal according to national, community, or international regulations or that they carry out allegedly illegal activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
That violates people’s fundamental rights, lacks courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties, and in general, whatever the content that AticcoLiving S.L considers inappropriate.
– That, in general, contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection, and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, AticcoLiving S.L reserves the right to withdraw, without prior notice from its website or from its corporate profiles on social networks, those comments, and content that are considered inappropriate.
The communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by AticcoLiving S.LThe provider can send the information requested by the user and any other that may interest them.
In any case, if you send personal information through any social network, AticcoLiving S.L will be exempt from responsibility with the security measures applicable to the corresponding platform. If the user wants to know them, consult the related particular conditions of the network in question.
The data you provide us will be treated confidentially. The provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the necessary levels of protection to guarantee the security in the data treatment and avoid its alteration, loss, theft, cure, or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises, and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current regulations.
Suppose the user sends his CV through our website. In that case, we inform him that the data provided will be processed to make him participate in the selection processes that may exist, carrying out an analysis of the applicant’s profile to select the best candidate for the vacant place within AticcoLiving S.L We inform you that this is the only official procedure to accept your resume, so that resumes submitted by a different approach will not be accepted. In the event of any modification to the data, please notify us in writing as soon as possible to keep your data duly updated.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of three months, after which the data will be deleted, guaranteeing total respect for confidentiality both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, after the period above, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes of the Responsible, please send us your CV again.
The data may be processed and/or communicated to the companies that are members of our group during the time of conservation of your curriculum and for the same purposes previously reported.
SUBSCRIPTION TO THE NEWSLETTER
If the user subscribes to our newsletter, we inform them that the data provided will be processed to manage their subscription to send our commercial communications. They will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment. When it is no longer necessary for this purpose, it will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or its destruction. The data will not be communicated to third parties, except by legal obligation.
PUBLICATION OF YOUR TESTIMONY
Suppose the user wants to publish his opinion on the web. In that case, we inform him that the data provided will be processed to show his experiences or statements regarding our products and/or services, be published on the web page, and thus help Other users. The data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment. When they are no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or their destruction. In the testimonials published on our website, the only personal data that will be published about the user/client will be their name.
AticcoLiving S.L reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
For all purposes, the relations between AticcoLiving S.L. with the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all derivative conflicts or The Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona related to its use.